I am recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a globally branded company based in London's West End.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Maintain an accurate view of the forthcoming sale pipeline (sales and profitability)
- Assist with the local budgeting and forecasting process for the Department working closely with the Business Managers and Directors
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of the financial results of sales with commentary
- Maintain and develop the tool used to track the sales performance
- Completion of the global monthly management reporting pack
- Provide analysis to support the department's strategic decision-making
- Support the Department's evaluation of deal terms, aftersale offers and selling level decisions
- Calculate and provide reporting on selling the sale upside opportunities and risks
- Run pre-sale scenarios and breakeven analysis for sales
- Work with the Commercial Finance team in ensuring the current sale profitability profile (sale context) and cost inputs are understood for deals under consideration
The successful candidate will be qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
You will receive a salary upto £50k plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.