An exciting opportunity has arisen in an high-profile company for the Retail division for a Finance Analyst to join the team.
The key part of the role is accurately reporting and analysing the Group's financial performance.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Completing month end reconciliations and analysis for reporting
- Reviewing and analysing stock
- Business partnering with department heads of the commercial teams
- Various Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Improve processes
- Ad-hoc finance projects
The ideal candidate:
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (study package provided if part qualified)
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work to monthly deadlines
- An aptitude for IT - proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and other standard software packages
- Used Sage accounting system (preferably Sage 200)
- Experience with dealing with sales reconciliations and stock accounting
- Retail experience preferable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.