Finance Analyst - Media Agency - 45k-55k- London
Finance Analyst - Media Agency - 45k-55k - London The Role
Our client, an amazing sports and media business (media agency) are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their finance department, who will be reporting to the Director of Finance. This excellent role will be mainly responsible for supporting the senior stakeholders in the sports divisions through the provision of robust, value add analysis.
- Become the first point of contact for all commercial queries
- Analyse monthly variances to budget
- Track financial metrics to spot trends and communicate performance to management
- Respond to queries from senior stakeholders via research and analysis
- Prepare monthly actual/budget reports
- Preparation of the annual operating plan
- Project revenues by analysing data.
- Ad hoc reports when requested
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a finance analyst role:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree Qualified
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.