An amazing opportunity for a Financial Analyst has arisen with a world renowned publishing company. The position is ideal for a studying, part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
Based in Central London this commercially focused Finance Analyst position will report into senior figures within the finance department providing financial planning/reporting information on a timely basis to senior management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare month-end journal entries and any necessary accruals by reviewing various internal reports and understanding Company financial accounts
- Prepare/maintain monthly balance sheet and sub-ledger account reconciliations
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Investigate accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Assist in Financial audit preparation
- Maintain receivable reconciliations
- Maintain online sales reconciliations
- Own cashbook posting
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
- Research/Answer queries from business units and UK parent
Suitable for a candidate with previous accounting experience in a similar industry, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated and have a real passion for the industry.
- Part-qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, ACMA (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of process improvement
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business and provide clear guidance to non-financial stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved on the front line of the production industry. Working for a huge name will be both challenging and rewarding, which in turn will provide the successful candidate with incredible career progression.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days of application. (Sadly due to the very high volume of applications we receive at the moment we are not able to respond directly to everyone and provide feedbback)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.