An amazing opportunity for a Financial Analyst vacancy has arisen with a world renowned publishing company. The position is ideal for a studying, part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
Based in Central London this commercially focused Finance Analyst position will report into senior figures within the finance department providing financial planning/reporting information on a timely basis to senior management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare month-end journal entries and any necessary accruals by reviewing various internal reports and understanding Company financial accounts
- Prepare/maintain monthly balance sheet and sub-ledger account reconciliations
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Investigate accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Assist in Financial audit preparation
- Maintain receivable reconciliations
- Maintain online sales reconciliations
- Own cashbook posting
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
- Research/Answer queries from business units and UK parent
Suitable for a candidate with previous accounting experience in a similar industry, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated and have a real passion for the industry.
- Part-qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, ACMA (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of process improvement
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business and provide clear guidance to non-financial stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved on the front line of the production industry. Working for a huge name will be both challenging and rewarding, which in turn will provide the successful candidate with incredible career progression.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days of application. (Sadly due to the very high volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond directly to everyone)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.