Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a TV Production company on a contract basis. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity is for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic environment
- Weekly monitoring of content sales progress vs full year target
- Maintenance of sales management tools
- Tracking of digital deals performance
- Assist Senior Director, International Sales Planning and Analysis with quarterly forecasting
- Assist Senior Director, International Sales Planning and Analysis with preparation of Content Sales 5-year plan
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self-motivated; able to review own work; accurate.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential to this role
- Ability to present date in clear, succinct manner
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in as a Finance analyst. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.