A new Finance Analyst vacancy has arisen with a world renowned designer brand. Working for this globally recognised brand, the position is ideal for a studying, part qualified Finance Analyst (ACCA/CIMA)
Based in Central London this commercially focused Finance Analyst position will report into senior figures within the finance department providing financial planning/reporting information on a timely basis to senior management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Actual analysis on full Income Statement by cost centre, intercompany, management accounts
- Gross Margin and inventory analysis by cost centre
- Operating costs analysis by each Company cost centre, explaining processes, trends, overspending and recommending actions to budget owners.
- Assets and amortisation analysis by cost centre, capital expenditure (capex) reporting, net book value and trends
- Support on quarterly intercompany reconciliations
- Quarterly Balance Sheet analysis
- Manages the Monthly Managers reporting for Actual figures against the yearly Budget and arranges the monthly meetings
- Increases productivity by developing automated Business Intelligence (BI) reports and working together with the central BI team
- Yearly Budget and Forecast by cost centre
- Yearly fully detailed Income Statement reports (Dashboard) with breakdown by cost centre, merchandise category
- Manages monthly, quarterly and yearly SAP reporting to submit to the Holding
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Studying accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills, including financial budget modelling and pivot tables
- SAP system experience
This is a wonderful opportunity. Working for a huge name will be both challenging and rewarding, which in turn will provide the successful candidate with incredible career progression.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.