An extremely successful London theatre company are now recruiting an exciting newly created Finance Analyst position.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position will be the main business partner between finance and key senior stakeholders across the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders to support commercial decision making
- Sales and margins analysis, advising on future pricing and promotions
- Leading and providing bespoke information for projects across the business
- Challenging and rectifying inefficiencies across all aspects of finance
- Producing financial reports as requested to be accessed by finance and non-finance colleagues
- Training internal stakeholders concerning relevant budgeting and accounting processes
- Ad hoc assistance with production of statutory and management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
The candidate profile:
- Finalist or Newly Qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Excellent Excel skills, Sun or Vision are a definite plus
- The ability to explain complex financial matters and constructively advise/challenge senior stakeholders
- An extremely commercial approach
- Strong business partnering abilities- able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Theatre industry knowledge is a preference, but those from wider media or music backgrounds or with a keen interest in theatre will also be considered
This position is offering a rare opportunity for the successful candidate to be the first true business partner between finance and the rest of the business, therefore it would be an excellent career move for a commercial candidate with strong interpersonal skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.