A new Financial Analyst vacancy has arisen with one of Handle Recruitment's largest and most prestigious Entertainment clients. Working for this globally recognised entertainment giant, the position is ideal for a graduate and studying accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Based in West London this commercially focused analyst position will report into senior figures within the finance, marketing and commercial departments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with financial planning and analysis
- Supporting all analysis and report preparation, assisting the month end process
- A&R spend and analysis
- Continual Market/Sales and Competitor analysis
- Creating and presenting weekly reports
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects
Suitable for a candidate with previous accounting experience in the music, media and entertainment industry, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated. You will have have a real passion for the media industry.
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Studying accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Spent time working in an accounting in an accounting or analyst role
- Experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
- SAP system experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved on the front line of the Media & Entertainment industry. This global business offers unlimited opportunities and career prospects!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.