Finance Analyst - Global Media Entertainment - Central London
Finance Analyst required for leading Entertainment business based in Central London. This Finance Analyst is responsible for supporting the commercial finance team with accurate financial reporting and forecasting for the EMEA region. The team are looking for someone who is ready to delve deep into analysis whilst helping to improve processes and implement new innovative ideas.
This role is perfect for a candidate looking to excel within their finance career and offers a great working environment, friendly and vibrant culture along with study support and robust company benefits.
- Production of monthly cost reporting and variance analysis associated to this
- Effective business partnering both internally and externally
- Supporting the month end process and delivery of P&Ls
- Assisting in the budgeting/forecasting of marketing, central costs and support channel operating expenses.
- Consolidation of budgets/forecasts
- Assisting Finance Business Partner with production of submissions and presentations to group stakeholders and global leadership team
- Monthly reporting
- Calculations of accruals for each cost centre owner
- Ad hoc project work
- At least 2 years experience working within a finance role
- Part qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong work ethic and ability to successfully meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and ability to think creatively and commercially
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Confident business partner and ability to engage collaboratively
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.