International retail and fashion business is currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their finance function reporting directly to the CFO.
The role is for an ambitious part-qualified candidate, or a candidate with equivalent international qualifications, with previous experience as Finance Analyst within the retail and fashion sector. Good systems knowledge (excel, SAP or equivalent) and strong analytical approach is essential, along with great communication skills.
Reporting to the CFO, the main purpose of this role is to assist with the analysis, planning, controlling and Group reporting for the business.
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly trading and operating expenses
- Support in budgeting, forecasting, yearly planning, preparation of monthly and quarterly accruals
- SAP monthly management reporting
- Obsolescence and inventory analysis
- Adhoc projects to support accounting and wider business functions
This is really exciting role and offers a huge amount in the way of progression and future opportunities as the business continues to grow internationally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.