Finance Analyst - Global Media Business
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial Analyst to join the commercial team of a global-leading media business, based in West London. This role offers excellent exposure to business partnering across a wide variety of departments including the sales & marketing teams.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Analyst, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Budgets and Forecasting; assisting with the preparation and compilation of budget and forecast data and management reports
- Month-End reporting; the month end process for overheads, including monthly accruals
- Own the reconciliation of petty cash account
- Profitability reports - an analysis of sales and cost
- Assist with the preparation of monthly KPI pack
- Monthly reporting to external parties
- Monthly overhead reports prepared and distributed to cost centre owners
- Prepare quarterly Royalty provision
The ideal candidate:
- Will be degree-qualified to a relevant specialism in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics (2:1 or above)
- Previous experience in a similar accounting and/or financial analysis position within a creative industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - must have confident and thorough working knowledge of pivots, vlookups, and complex formulae
- Actively studying for professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
Our client offers excellent career prospects, a generous salary and an excellent bonus/benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.