Finance Analyst - Consumer Goods - Hertfordshire
Finance Analyst required for a fast growing online consumer goods business based in Hertfordshire. This role will act as an integral part of the team being responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and finance reporting.
Please note: candidates for this role must have experience using Hyperion.
- Own and administrate the Hyperion planning, budgeting and reporting tool
- Liaise with the group so as to maintain Hyperion mappings and ensure integrity of numbers in both the management accounts and statutory accounts
- Responsible for the central cost allocations in Hyperion to the various business units
- Reporting of financial and non-financial data
- Assist with uploading forecasts and budgets into Hyperion
- Continual review and improvement in the use of Hyperion to automate and streamline data feeds and reporting of data
- Maintain robust and effective Hyperion system controls
- Provide subject matter expertise and training to a group of super users across finance while providing technical support to all end users of Hyperion
- Considering both part qualified and qualified candidates (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- At least 2 years experience working as part of a finance function
- A strong working knowledge of the system Hyperion is essential
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Confident business partnering skills
- IT literate with the ability to navigate MS Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines within a fast paced environment
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.