An exciting opportunity has become available for one of the world's most iconic fashion brands who are looking for a commercial part-qualified Finance Analyst. The role is based in the heart of North London and offers a full study support package. This commercially focused analyst position will report into senior figures in all divisions throughout the business.
The position is ideal for a graduate who has has at least 2 years experience in a similar role and studying (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with financial planning and analysis
- Supporting all analysis and report preparation, assisting the month end process
- Continual Market/Sales and Competitor analysis
- Creating and presenting weekly reports
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects
This role will be suitable for a candidate with previous analysis experience within fashion and retail, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for the retail industry.
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Studying accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Spent time working in an analyst role
- Experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.