We are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join one of the UK's leading record labels. This commercially focused analyst position, based in London, will report into senior figures in all divisions throughout the business, including royalties and supply chain.
The position is ideal for a graduate who has has at least 2 years experience in a similar role...
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with financial planning and analysis
- Supporting all analysis and report preparation, assisting the month end process
- A&R spend and analysis
- Continual Market/Sales and Competitor analysis
- Creating and presenting weekly reports
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects
Suitable for a candidate with previous accounting experience in the music, media and entertainment industry, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated. You will have have a real passion for the media industry.
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Studying accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Spent time working in an analyst role
- Experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
- SAP system experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved on the front line of the music industry. This global business offers unlimited opportunities and career prospects!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.