An amazing opportunity has become available for a Junior Finance Analyst to join a commercial team within one of the world's leading media brands.
There couldn't be a better time to join, as this worldwide media brand begins to extend its presence across a variety of new platforms such as consumer products, live events, TV & even Film!
In this role you'll get the opportunity to liaise with a wide variety of internal departments including Sales, Marketing and Legal and work closely with all other members of the Finance teams.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Analysis of sales and cost of sale to provide supporting information for the month end accounts
- Accruals and analysis by cost centre to be reported to the budget holders to monitor costs
- Production and Marketing accruals
- Review of provisions and monthly adjustments including returns and advances
- Month-end reports and preparation of monthly KPI packs
- Assist the Senior Analyst with preparation and compilation of budget and forecast data and management reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as required e.g. invoicing, P&Ls etc
The successful candidate:
- As you will be building relationships across the business - Outstanding communications skills is key! You must be able to demonstrate how you can engage with other divisions across the company and build new relationships.
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) - you will have already embarked on an accounting qualification and be able to demonstrate excellent academics at a degree level.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has month-end experience and is looking for that next step into a commercial role OR for someone who has been working in a similar position and wanting to work for a creative and pioneering media brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.