This leading media company experiencing an exciting period of growth. As a result, a contract role has arisen to support the Financial Planning & Analysis team during an unusually busy period. This will be a broad role covering both elements of the day job and some involvement in projects and will provide the successful candidate with extensive insight into a vibrant and exciting business and industry.
- Updating of rolling revenue, profit and cash flow forecasts
- Supporting the sales team on ad hoc queries and analysis which may include:
- Specific deal profitability
- Insight into territory, genre and IP type performance
- Investment analysis
- Routes to target
- Any other FP&A duties as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, ideally coming from a media background
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.