Handle recruitment is looking for a newly qualified accountant to support this instantly recognisable media business. This role is an ideal opportunity for the candidate to gain a wide range of experience across management reporting, forecasting and treasury. Candidates must have an enthusiastic approach and a strong technical background. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, responsibilities will include:-
- Assist the Group Finance Manager with forecasting and budgeting: Consolidations, reconciliations, review and analysis
- Analyse operating company budgets, forecast and long range plans, using the FP&A system
- Co-ordinate and consolidate group weekly cash forecasting submissions
- Assist with preparation of materials for Board Meetings and Lender Presentations
- Under guidance, utilise the group FP&A system build and maintain cash and tax forecasting models
The successful candidate must CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with strong communication and interpersonal skills. A background in the media or a passion for the creative industries would be advantageous.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.