Handle recruitment are proud to offer an exciting temporary role for a Senior Finance Analyst to work for a major film studio!
The successful candidate will be working closely with the FP&A Manager in all aspects of analysis, reporting and forecasting for P&L. This position will support business functions in understanding their financials, identify and quantify opportunities and risks, provide value adding analysis, and support the FP&A manager helping to communicate financial position to the business and simplifying processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- working with senior management and non-financial staff across various functions;
- Strong external focus: understanding of market dynamics, customer financials and emerging risks;
- Proven team player as well as proven ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated analytical and technical skills;
- Demonstrated commercial mind-set;
This role would ideally suit a qualified accountant with a real passion for the media industry
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.