An exclusive opportunity has become for a commercial & dynamic qualified Finance Analyst (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to join an international business management company who specialize within the media & entertainment industry.
Based in the heart of Central London, the Finance Analyst will be required to deal with high-net worth individuals and asset holders with the entertainment industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To act as financial support to transactional services in relation to businesses and intellectual property assets, including but not limited to complex financial modelling, valuations, M&A activity, FP&A activity and due diligence.
- To assist in the continual improvement of processes and reporting in and around the services provided.
- To assist in the development and enhancement of services provided including the development of technology assets and statistically driven financial models.
- Over time, to assist in the development of the team.
Education and Technical Qualifications
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ICEAW or ACCA).
- Previous experience working in transactional services.
- CFQ (or studying towards) is desirable.
- Previous exposure to the entertainment industry would be an advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.