Handle Recruitment have teamed up with a well-known media brand, to find their next qualified Finance Analyst. Heavily involved in business partnering and FP&A, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing profitability insights and decision support - both financial and commercial.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and performance reporting
- Making adjustments to budget and liaising with key heads of departments for accuracy
- Producing monthly packs for presentation to board and providing business insights
- Regular revenue analysis, reporting and reconciliations
- Supporting head of FP&A with ad-hoc analysis and financial modelling
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified with 3 years+ experience
- Advanced excel level with exceptional financial modelling capabilities
- Commercially minded and astute business acumen
- Strong communicator with excellent attention to detail, and ability to deliver in deadline-oriented environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.