Handle has a new and exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the team of a vibrant and growing Music licensing company in Central London. Working in the FP&A team and reporting to the Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the P&L and tracking of KPI's, strong business partnering, and helping to enable better decision making through the production of insightful management information.
The main elements of the role will be:
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Business unit support
- Processes and control management
The experience required for this role:
- Advanced Powerpoint, Word and Excel skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Analytically minded
- Excellent communication and business partnering ability across all levels of the business
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you are passionate about the Music industry, have strong Finance Analysis experience, and are available immediately (or becoming available shortly) please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.