Handle has a new and exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the team of a vibrant and established Retail business in Central London. Working in the FP&A team and reporting to the Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the P&L and tracking of KPI's, strong business partnering, and helping to enable better decision making through the production of insightful management information.
The main elements of the role will be:
- Monthly financial analysis on cost centre, management accounts, merchandise
- Operating costs analysis
- Balance sheet analysis
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Business unit support
- Processes and control management
The experience required for this role:
- 2+ years in analyst role
- Advanced Powerpoint, Word and Excel skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Analytically minded
- Excellent communication and business partnering ability across all levels of the business
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you are passionate about the Fashion retail industry, have strong Finance Analysis experience, and are available immediately (or becoming available shortly) please apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.