A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join the FP&A Team of a global business based in central London. The company are looking for a superstar Finance Analyst with at least one year of experience within a commercial business and who is ideally studying for a professional qualification; CIMA or ACCA.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Produce variance analysis to budget and forecast
- Using in depth analysis of market data to assess new services and trends
- Working with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
- Produce revenue reports and monthly performance reporting
- Assisting with additional analysis as required
We are looking for someone with significant experience within an analytical role who has excellent attention to detail and advanced Excel and powerpoint knowledge. You should also be articulate with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their experience within a dynamic and exciting environment! If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please do get in touch today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.