Handle Recruitment have a great opportunity to join an established and well known Publishing house as a Finance Analyst on a 12 month FTC basis in Central London. Responsible for supporting the Finance Manager and reporting to the leadership team, this will be a role with much responsibility and perfect for a candidate ready for a challenge.
Working in a creative and busy environment, the successful candidate will be able to build strong working relationships with the team, and simultaneously manage and organise their own workload. You should posses excellent communication skills, ability to work to tight deadlines, and working experience in Excel, including Pivot Tables, VLookUps and SUMIF, and will be comfortable creating reports from this data. Knowledge of SAP and Business Objects as well as industry experience within publishing or media is desirable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing UK Board and Exec KPI packs each month
- Working on month end tasks including the preparation of eBook commission statements and posting revenue journals
- Providing accurate budgeting and forecasting of relevant departmental overheads
- Responding to internal and external audit queries as they arise
- Ensuring headcount is maintained at the appropriate level by the department heads
If the above sounds like a good fit for your personality and experience, and you are available immediately, or within a maximum of 1 month's notice for this 12 month FTC role - apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.