Fantastic opportunity for a driven, part-qualified Finance Analyst to join one of the UK's leading fashion retailers as a member of the Financial Accounting team.
Forming part of one of the most essential divisions in the business, you'll be responsible for month-end reporting and balance sheet reconciliations. You'll help the Finance Manager with the implementation and development of end-of-month processes and year-end audit processes, and ad-hoc reporting as requested. You'll develop an advanced understanding of the company's operations, activities and supply chain processes, and use your high level of accounting knowledge to ensure best practice is maintained throughout the team.
- Part qualified (studying towards a recognised professional qualification)
- Experienced in communicating with various non-financial senior stakeholders throughout several business areas
- A great communicator, both written and oral
- Disciplined and organised, with a history of working in fast-paced environments
- Adaptable to change and used to adopting a flexible approach to problem-solving
There's a competitive salary and study support on offer for the right candidate. This an excellent chance to develop your career within an ambitious and innovative retailer that's still growing across the globe.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.