Global fashion business is currently looking for a Finalist/ Newly Qualified Finance Analyst to join their FP&A finance function.
The role is for an ambitious and academically strong candidate that's either CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or a finalist. Previous experience of working in Retail is beneficial, although those with backgrounds in Publishing, Entertainment, Music, Media or FMCG are also encouraged to apply.
Due to the nature of the role, the ability to interpret large amounts of data and the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders is essential. This is conjunction with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Assist with the production of analysis, with direct responsibility for capital expenditure analysis
- Direct involvement with the annual corporate planning process
- Responsible for the half yearly store planning process
- Regular liaison with all with regional Retail Operations and other relevant contacts
- Assist with completion of planning packs
- Responsible for reporting and forecasting of retail sales
- Analysis of weekly trading, promotional and marketing activity, including profit analysis and identifying future risks or opportunities to budget
- Support the Finance Manager with the production of management accounts
- Assist with production of all weekly capital appraisal reports
- Preparation of proposals, investment appraisals and post investment analysis
- Supporting development of one FP&A analyst
- Adhoc projects
This is really exciting role and offers a huge amount in the way of progression and future opportunities as the business continues to grow internationally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.