Global retail business is currently looking for a Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their FP&A finance function.
The role is for an ambitious and academically strong candidate that's either part-qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Previous experience of working in Retail is beneficial, although those with backgrounds in Publishing, Entertainment, Music, Media or FMCG are also encouraged to apply.
- Assist with the production of analysis, with direct responsibility for capital expenditure analysis
- Direct involvement with the annual corporate planning process
- Responsible for the half-yearly store planning process
- Regular liaison with all with regional Retail Operations and other relevant contacts
- Assist with completion of planning packs
- Responsible for reporting and forecasting of retail sales
- Analysis of weekly trading, promotional and marketing activity, including profit analysis and identifying future risks or opportunities to budget
- Support the Finance Manager with the production of management accounts
- Assist with production of all weekly capital appraisal reports
- Preparation of proposals, investment appraisals and post investment analysis
- Supporting development of one FP&A analyst
- Adhoc projects
This is a really exciting role and offers a huge amount in the way of progression and future opportunities as the business continue to grow internationally.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.