Finance Analyst / FP&A Analyst - Entertainment brand!
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Finance Analyst / FP&A Analyst to join an exciting Entertainment brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand that are a specialist within their market. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be integrated in to the finance team from day one and be responsible for ensuring that forecasting is accurate and timely, along with providing reporting and decision support to the European Commercial Teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that looking for variety and anatomy and would be a great opportunity for candidates that are up for a challenge.
- Managing costing assumptions for forecasting and modelling of European entities profitability.
- Updating Forecasting documents with costing and new products to enable easy consolidation.
- Assist in the production and further development of European Commercial Reports.
- Primary Finance contact for one European Market, delivering the day to day challenge and commercial support, whilst supporting the Finance Manager on other markets.
- Adhoc Reporting
- Assist in the development of standard models and tools for the commercial teams.
- Record and support governance of pricing across Europe, in order to ensure Audit requirements.
- Liaise with European Finance Managers to gain understanding of financial transactions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities.
- Drive and flexibility to hit tight deadlines.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or at finalist level
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.