A new Finance Analyst vacancy has arisen with a world renowned TV and Film company. Working for this globally recognised entertainment giant, the position is ideal for a studying, part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
Based in Central London this commercially focused Finance Analyst position will report into senior figures within the finance department providing financial planning/reporting information on a timely basis to senior management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of monthly reporting templates for review of P&L & cash reporting.
- Responsible for SAP Business Warehouse master templates, monthly roll forward and scheduling of reports, highlighting any potential areas of concern to Business Partners.
- Ensure material forecast and related causes of change are documented in the close & forecast reporting
- Support the process for ensuring that the financial elements of Business/Forecast Reviews are prepared and circulated in a timely manner
- Assistance with financial planning and analysis
- Supporting the senior Manager and finance staff in maintenance of forecast models
- Supporting all analysis and report preparation, assisting the month end process
- Continual Market/Sales and Competitor analysis
- Creating and presenting weekly reports for senior management and business heads.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
Suitable for a candidate with previous accounting experience in the music, media and entertainment industry, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated. You will have a real passion for, and knowledge of the TV & Film Industry.
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Studying accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Spent time working in an accounting or analyst role
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills, including financial budget modelling and pivot tables
- SAP system experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved on the front line of the TV & Film industry. Working for a huge name will be both challenging and rewarding, which in turn will provide the successful candidate with incredible career progression.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.