One of the world's most well known children's media brands are now looking for an Accounting and Finance Manager for their central London office.
As the sole accountant in London with strong links to the European Head office and other international colleagues, this role is the key finance contact for the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining of accounting records. Verification and posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Royalty reporting: processing of royalty reports from customers inside the reporting system, tracking of royalty reports and reporting deadlines including contacting of customers reporting late
- General Ledger accounting
- Preparation and posting of month-end closing, journal entries and supporting reconciliations
- Maintaining of fixed asset registers, calculation of depreciation and amortisation
- Monthly/Quarterly/yearly corporate reporting of the current financial status & communication with external auditors
- Preparation of an annual budget information
- Communication with payroll provider
- Preparation of VAT reports and tax documentation
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong all-round month-end experience, with solid reporting knowledge
- A commercial outlook with budgeting/forecasting knowledge
- Happy working independently in an SME environment but with experience of big brands
- Royalty or licensing experience preferred but not mandatory
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.