A highly reputable and successful music business in West London are currently seeking an excellent candidate to manage finance and business affairs. Reporting directly in to the CEO, you will assume a business critical position and represent the business in future contract negotiations whilst providing strategic financial support. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong accountant with commercial skills and previous experience within music.
- Ability to challenge and question to achieve exceptional business results, whilst carefully managing stakeholder relationships.
- Prepare income analysis for management from the label's various income streams.
- Regular meetings with labels to discuss their artist's forecast and activities.
- Ad hoc support to manage and control areas of the business.
- Oversee management of cash flow.
- Prepare monthly management accounting and commentary to the Group CFO and CEO.
- Prepare annual and quarterly forecasting CEO.
- Oversee intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
- Review artists royalty statements and analyse data from the royalty reports.
- Prepare annual year-end audit accounts and liaison with external auditors.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have a thorough understanding of accounting within the music industry and will have excelled in a similarly expansive role previously. You will possess at least two years post qualified experience and take a genuine interest in music and wider entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.