A successful advertising agency based in Central London is looking for a Finance & Operations assistant to join their creative and growing team on a 12-month contract.
Supporting both the finance manager and operations team, your role will be varied and challenging, requiring the ability to multitask and prioritise. You will be responsible for both finance related tasks and various office management requirements, so this is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their finance career to learn all aspects of the workings of a finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit control assistance
- General admin: filing, meeting arranging
- React positively to all ad-hoc requests and be prepared to run various errands
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to think on your feet
- Be positive and proactive
- Have the willingness to learn and develop in a creative environment
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are available immediately - apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.