I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a creative agency based near Vauxhall.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your main duties will include;
- Ensure cash flow spreadsheet is updated and all bank accounts are reconciled on a
- weekly basis
- Reconcile petty cash and foreign currency petty cash on a monthly basis
- Assist with annual budget process
- Update client budgets and sharing with team heads
- Approve purchase orders and schedule supplier payments
- Ensure all time-sheets are completed in a timely manner, including training new
- Distribute credit card statements and ensure they're processed in a timely manner
- Authorise staff expenses and ensure correct process is applied
- Manage the Creditors and Debtors process, ensuring suppliers are paid, and clients
- pay, on time
- Be responsible for billing all clients invoices and liaise with the Client Services team on
- planning of billing, including chasing up
- Ensure Client Services team are approving the time entered on their projects weekly
- Provide expenses reports to the Client Services team
- Distribute and process freelancer time-sheets
- Attend weekly finance meetings and highlight any concerns with the team
- Assist the Finance Manager and Commercial Accountant with annual audit process
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role and you will ideally be studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
You will receive a salary upto £26k plus study support.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.