I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join an exciting media business based in Central London.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your main duties will include;
- Reconcile petty cash petty cash on a monthly basis
- Approve purchase orders and schedule supplier/freelancer payments on a weekly basis
- Assist Management Accountant in Credit Card Reconciliations
- Authorise staff expenses and ensure correct process is applied
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Ensure Purchase Ledger is kept up to date with invoices and supplier statements
- Assist MA with credit control.
- Be responsible for billing all clients invoices and liaise with the Client Services team on
- planning of billing, including chasing up for PO's.
- Attend weekly finance meetings and highlight any concerns with the team
- Assist the Management Accountant and Commercial Financial Controller
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months experience in a similar role.
You will receive a salary upto £24k plus benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.