Handle Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Finance Assistant to join a global media talent agency.
Reporting into the Finance Executive, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in finance and be looking for an exciting and innovative role with study support.
- Generating and issuing invoices
- Responsible for managing the credit control function for the whole company
- Bookkeeping and reconciling payments
- Managing client payments and sending out remittances
- Providing general administrative support to the finance team
- Assisting Finance Executives and Director with any Ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate
- Looking to gain their CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualification
- 2-3 years' prior experience in a finance role
- Able to work collaboratively and independently under pressure
- An interest in media and entertainment industry
If you available immediately or have a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.