Handle Recruitment are working on a brand new opportunity with a global music company based in Central London.
Reporting into the CFO, the Finance Assistant will be passionate about music and performing arts, and have around 2 years previous experience within an accounts department.
The Main Responsibilities
- Processing purchase invoices with speed and accuracy
- Processing expenses in the SAP system
- Raising artist invoices
- Maintaining multi-currency cash accounts
- Fact checking and making supplier payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Managing petty cash
The Successful Candidate
- Be educated to degree level
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and accounting software
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team
- Superior communication and organisation skills
- Previous experience working in a busy, accounts department
If you possess the above and are keen to join a well-established global music company in Central London, please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.