Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Retail Business to recruit Finance Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are an experienced Finance Assistant looking to start or continue your career within the Retail Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
- Bank reconciliations
- Input and reconciliations and fixed assets
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Month end analysis on costs
- Assist with year end audit
- Assisting with weekly cash flow forecasting
The ideal candidate
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within a Finance Assistant
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Experience using Xero
- Working towards an accounting qualification
To be considered for this role you should have at least 2 years of experience in a fast paced Finance Assistant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.