I am recruiting for a part time - 4 days per week - Finance Assistant to work with a TV production company based in London's West End.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your main duties will include;
- Raising and processing sales invoices and providing all documentation required to support global invoicing including international tax documentation
- Processing purchase invoices
- Preparation of payment runs
- Use of department codes
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank postings and reconciliations for currency and sterling accounts and monthly revaluations
- Reconciliation of Inter Company Accounts and processing inter company transactions
- Payroll journal processing and balance sheet reconciliation
- Expenses and credit card processing and reconciliation
- Fixed Asset register maintenance and posting of journals
- Posting of accruals and prepayments
- Support during year end audit
- Maintenance of Sage Chart of Accounts/ back ups
- Maintenance of supplier and customer details/ default VAT and nominal codes
The successful candidate will likely be a technically strong accountant ideally from a production/media background.
You will receive a salary upto £28k for 4 days work.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.