Finance Assistant-Technology Company
Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a leading technology company at their head office in London. The opportunity has arisen to work within a hardworking and thriving environment in providing consistent support within the busy finance division.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payables function reconciling against monthly statements
- Preparing the accruals and prepayments
- Support the finance manager and provide support where required across the team and any ad hoc duties
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Raising sales invoices and processing
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Keeping a diary to make sure all submissions are met
- Checking expense claims and submitting to head of finance
- Dealing with supplier queries and disputes
- Assistant with management accounts
- Ad hoc queries
To be considered for this role you will need to have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel supported by strong communication skills. A positive and proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a team will be beneficial within this role. If you are someone with an open mind who has experience within a finance based working environment and has strong attention to detail this is the perfect opportunity for you, get in contact today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.