Finance Assistant - Creative Agency - Central London
A growing creative agency are looking to hire a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis for their offices in London. This Finance Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of accounts including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Candidates with experience with Accounts Receivable, Billing and Accounts Payable would be ideal for this role.
- Posting of daily cash receipts, including banking any cheques received.
- Investigation of unallocated cash, reconciling customer accounts where necessary to ensure this is kept to a minimum.
- Posting merchant account receipts with monthly reconciliations performed.
- Management and collections of Books ledger debt.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Assisting the Billings clerk with daily billing runs.
- Dealing with queries from internal/external customers.
- Assisting with audit queries.
- Ad-hoc duties assisting the Accounts Payable team.
- 2 years experience minimum in a similar Finance role
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to use initiative are essential.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and detail-oriented role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good at building relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic work approach
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.