Handle Recruitment are working alongside a rapidly growing fashion and retail business based in central London to recruit an enthusiastic Junior Finance Assistant who is able to start on short notice. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant with 6 - 12 months experience who are looking to develop their skills within a creative environment.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Inputting invoices onto Sage 50 accounting system
- Raising weekly invoices using Sage 50
- Raising credit notes and invoice adjustments where necessary
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting employee expenses and petty cash transactions
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Daily cashbook reconciliations
- Additional ad-hoc duties and projects
We are looking for someone with basic accounting knowledge who has at least 6 - 12 months experience in a finance role. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self motivated, adaptable and able to work calmly under pressure. Experience with SAGE 50 and availability on short notice is essential!
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.