Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for an Finance Assistant to join a TV production company a contract basis. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity is for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic environment.
* Posting of purchase invoices
* Processing of UK and International supplier payments on weekly payment run
* Management and analysis of Accounts Payables ledger
* Management of relationships with suppliers, including statement reconciliations and remittances;
* Assist with updates for weekly cashflow information;
* Assist with management of credit cards; opening/closing, monthly reconciliations etc.;
* Assist with management of corporate/development petty cash/floats; monthly; reconciliations etc.
* Ad hoc admin tasks within Finance department, as required.
The ideal candidate should have
* At least two year's solid accounting experience within a similar role;
* Confidence and be highly organised;
* Problem solver/trouble shooter often in challenging situations;
* Excellent interpersonal;
* Intermediate Excel skills and strong knowledge of Double Entry bookkeeping are essential;
* Thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment.
To be considered for this role you should have at least 2 year of experience in a fast paced Finance Assistant role.The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.