Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a rapidly growing Media company who are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their team based in London. The role requires someone who can work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines and is very detail orientated.
This progressive accounting position will work closely with the Head of Finance and be responsible for all transactional aspects of the accounts dept as well as supporting month end duties and financial projects.
The position offers a full study package (ACCA/CIMA) and the key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the COO/CFO to ensure the bookkeeping and management accounts are accurately and correctly reported
- Cash flow management
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Providing support where required across the team and any ad hoc duties
- Managing purchase and sales ledger process
- Take ownership of invoicing clients both overseas and within the UK
- Raising sales invoices and processing
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Chase overdue payments
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar accounting role, preferably within a media environment. You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, you will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills. Full study support is on offer!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.