Handle have an opportunity for a candidate with around 6-12 months experience to join a global media company. This is an ongoing temporary position, based in Central London, and the successful candidate must have previous experience using Paprika software to be considered for this role.
The main duties will be include:
- Raising sales ledger invoices, WIP and credit control
- AP invoice processing, reconciliations and payment runs
- Query resolution with suppliers
- Petty cash and credit card posting
- Regularly updating Paprika with timesheets and staff expenses
The ideal candidate must have experience using Paprika software and be immediately available to start.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.