Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a rapidly growing media company in their search for a Finance Assistant to join their growing finance team at their offices based in Central London. This role reports directly in to the Finance Manager and is the perfect role for someone working towards their CIMA/ACCA qualification.
The role will involve:
- Generating and issuing invoices
- Supporting a global team via remote working on cloud based software
- Effectively managing credit control and being able to use assertiveness appropriately
- Reconciling payments on Xero, with an understanding of how this effects the book keeping
- Managing petty cash
- Arranging client payments and sending remittances
- Liaison with the in house finance and legal teams
- Carrying out due diligence on business transactions
- Contributing to ensuring that business risk is managed appropriately
- Encouraging professionalism and probity within the business
This is a superb and very hands on position looking for a person with a can-do and flexible attitude, the successful candidate will thrive under pressure and have the organisational skills to succeed! You will be a team player but a team player able to work independently!
Full study support (CIMA/ACCA) is on offer for the right candidate
If the role sounds like a great challenge to you, APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.