Handle are recruiting a Finance Assistant for a leading media production company located in Central London. The Finance Assistant will work closely with the Company Accountant in day-to-day accounting and administration duties.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Project spend analysis (client)
- Ad-hoc project and analysis work
- Assist in monthly payment runs and monthly bonuses
- Control and reconciliation of cash
- Posting sales and purchase invoices to Sage
- Chasing and checking purchase orders
- Checking overtime
- Credit Control
- Allocation of receipts
- Monthly receivable statements
- General admin duties and ordering stock
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking for a hands on role in accounting. We are looking for a person with excellent attention to detail, as well as high numeracy and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in Bookkeeping or Finance and have excellent Excel skills and knowledge of Sage 50.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.