Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Fancy working for a rapidly growing brand within the Media and technology industry? If so Handle Recruitment want to hear from you!
Based in East London you will be part of the fast paced office environment working alongside the Finance Director on a 2 month contract. You will have a variety of key responsibilities; assisting with the processing of supplier invoices and maintaining the Purchase and sales Ledger accounts for the whole of the UK. You will need to be a pro-active individual who has strong communication skills and high attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience within an Accounts Assistant position, ideally working with multiple currencies and an understanding of SAP Business By Design.
- Responsibility for Sales Ledger - raising Sales Orders, raising customer's invoices and credit notes;
- Credit control - managing timely collection of receipts from the clients;
- Responsibility for Purchase Ledger - raising PO's; processing suppliers' invoices;
- Reconciliation of suppliers' statements;
- Preparation of suppliers pay run;
- Posting bank transactions and managing bank reconciliation;
- Managing company Barclaycard - administration / processing / reconciliation of transactions;
- Other ad hoc duties;
This is a small office and the role will require you to pick up tasks quickly and proficiently, you will need to be meet deadlines and self-manage your workload. If you are an efficient and passionate individual who enjoys a challenge, is calm under pressure and able to manage multiple work-streams this may be the role for you.
It is essential that you have used SAP Business By Design before and you must be available to start work from the beginning of September.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.