A rapidly expanding and highly innovative music business are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team. The company are leading various projects within music technology. They run skills workshops to expand employees' skillsets and have a great working environment.
- Manage company expenditure for review by key stakeholders
- Bank reconciliations including posting, allocation and VAT management
- Support the implementation of efficient budgetary control processes
- Prepare actual vs. budget analyses for projects
- Assist with compliance with internal and external audit
- Liaise with team members and external suppliers
- Ad hoc tasks for the Financial Controller
- Strong analytical mind
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Xero and/or Netsuite is preferable
- Ideally studying for an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- An interest in music, creativity and/or the arts
- Strong academic background
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright graduate looking a role in an exciting music tech business. You will be hardworking and rewarded with a fantastic workplace and bright, energetic colleagues.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.