Handle Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Finance Assistant to join a well known Music Brand on a 3-6 month basis in Central London. Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will form an essential part of this thriving, high performing team in an exciting environment.
If you are at the start of your finance career and looking to gain experience within the Music industry, and have around a year's experience assisting a finance team, this role could be for you.
- Updating finance system ensuring information is correct and accurate
- Assisting with income reconciliations
- Assisting with cost reconciliations
- Archiving files and organising filing spaces
- Create a road map for finance drives and execute
- Collect and distribute post
- Undertake any other relevant duties or requests as given by the finance team
If you are passionate about music, immediately available, and have the relevant skills and experience for this role - apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.