A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join the FP&A Team of a global music business based in central London.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Produce variance analysis to budget and forecast
- Using in depth analysis of market data to assess new services and trends
- Working with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
- Produce revenue reports and monthly performance reporting
- Assisting with additional analysis as required
The successful candidate will have experience within an analytical role who has excellent attention to detail. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their experience within a fun and exciting environment! If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please do get in touch today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.