Handle are proud to be representing a leading music company to recruit a finance assistant. Being part of a dynamic and forward thinking finance function, this role will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will support the whole finance department.
Suitable for a candidate at looking to study the AAT qualification, responsibilities will include:
- Coding and authorisation of invoices.
- Processing and verification of Expenses.
- Payment reconciliations.
- Control level of unpaid invoices by liaising with departmental staff regarding any queries they may have on an invoice and encourage them not to delay in authorising.
- Production cost monitoring and reconciliation.
- Assisting Finance team in month end reporting.
- General admin and ad-hoc tasks, as required.
- Dedicated to develop a career in finance.
- A desire to study the AAT qualification on eventually the ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong IT skills - Excel experience essential.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of team or on own.
- Able to cope well under pressure and to manage own workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
A passion for the music industry is a must! Apply Now!!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.